Tuesday, December 11, 2007

See archives for updated survey responses

I just went back and added the four more survey responses I received after I published that post. [The new ones are Katie, Kendra, Marcy, and Nicole.] I wanted to keep them compiled for comparison. In the end, I got three responders from each age group, which isn't so bad considering the length of the survey and the fact that I did not directly know anyone involved (except for Marcy, 20). Although this is only a VERY small sampling of the people who are familiar with High School Musical and Hannah Montana, I think you get a distinct sense of the divergent perceptions in the different age brackets.

All of these responders were fairly positive about High School Musical (which was somewhat intentional, because I wanted to see why different qualities appealed to different age groups). However, I think the Yahoo! Answers responses were a little more indicative of a wider sampling of people, so check those if you want to see some 'haters'.

Here is the video from HSM2 "in which Zac Efron prances through a desert and sings to his reflection" that Marcy, Nicole, and Katie mention:

No comments: